Friday 13 February 2015

AFTER a good reception from the people of the City of San Francisco later Mayor Edward Lee, celebrate together back home where they received a limited Adelle, just after the greetings are moving towards the bedroom.

Both are on the couch as they were born without understanding what time they stripped while giving ardent kisses, the ultimate Adelle he appeared to weaken and agree to leave Charles to continue to fulfill the desire of his heart, which is exactly was the purpose of dr. Charles Kimberley.

It is a state that is causing Adelle speaks with a voice of trembling like a man who had heard the cold, he explained clearly her husband Charles that he is ready, which Charles had Waited for so long and now spacious important was time, doing what was done between husband and wife , and who for a long time they had met.

Inside the room the only thing kilichosikika is grunt and breath, rarely seen people whispering something and until collides with seven and a half hours a night, not Charles nor Adelle who seemed unable to match, both seemed winners. Their hearts full of excessive joy, for it seemed everyone had a mutual need for them was the opportunity and wanted to use it well as they could.

Exercise is heavy and difficult linalowasababishia sleep and coming shock morning is the sound of the door of their room being hit by Adelle she begged her husband that awaken and prepare for breakfast but Charles feels is probably the dream and soon he recovered, Adelle is assured that it was not dream, but he saw is what was reality, quickly jumps back on the bed and then he started beating her husband kisses series by Charles him grin he returned to these kisses Adelle as a symbol of love.
What will remain? SONGA in them ...

It was like yes first have met or dating, everyone did not want to missed colleague, felt probably do so would come from a big problem as it was beginning.
"For I am not ready, am not willing to mislead again," he spoke to Charles.
"I am also a partner, but I feel lies the purpose of God in our lives."
"Most of all, our faith imetuokoa."
"Amen."

With the door hit for a while they had already come out, they stay in the room until four hours later that he rose again Adelle as she begged her husband to do the same in order to enter the bathroom shower and then out to the living room to get breakfast.
"Like my wife, but ..." He spoke Charles and tears show up springing up into her cheeks.
"What else?"

"Bitter! Pains which are not easy to lay down in my heart. "
"Charles has begun, what agony of your wife while I am here?"
"It's true what you say but ..." hiccup right multiplied kumkaba he failed to cope with hatch cry like a man who had reported the disaster.

Work of Adelle became one, comforting her husband and wanting to know what was the source of the pain he had. For nearly an hour Charles continued to sleep in bed with his peripheral Adelle as she cradles, the last he ceased, but even tried kumdadisi still did not give an answer, he remained looking at them.

"Please tell me what kinakusibu, perhaps I can help even just an idea."
"Thanks to my wife, I know you love me, but let me first."
"No, I will not come out until unieleze herein may tell me that you love me again."
Charles did not answer anything, he rose slowly to bed and sit, and then expand both his hands.
"Go near me, I need too much encouragement from you."

"I am for you and you know how much I love you Charles."
"I know, I will also tell you just one thing as the poetry of song we heard when we are in the room, naamanisha I love you, I love you all my life."
"Thank you, then tell me."

Charles and bowed his head down like someone who was thinking about something in his head for a period of about a minute, then lifts again and looked at her.
"Certainly I thank God for kunikutanisha back to you but my life is not as it was, I have changed significantly and sadness that I have in my heart I do not think it's going to end, I feel I can die with it."

"Why?" Adelle asked.
"The deaths of five fellow doctors who volunteered with great power to liberate the world to the dangers of HIV disease Unaniumiza. Died without fulfilling their goals because of the selfishness of a group of a few people who are desperate to accumulation of money .... "He came when he was unable to continue, tearfully right ikamkaba again, he was not ready to withstand the pain that was within its bowels.

Alichokisema Charles was really empty, it would be as a man forget the kindness of doctors colleagues who have struggled with finding a cure and prevention of disease risk of AIDS, it really had survived death and next to it there was a beautiful woman, beautiful person who loved him more than all women on earth, but that alone is not enough to forget his heroes.

He believed completely if they succeeded in doing what they were intended for all the people who were in the worst suffering of the disease, even if they could not pay them but they had fulfilled the promise and swear they are doing.

"Ninaumia, I can not tolerate even a little, I remember my friends, I remember we desperately tried together, watch in the lab doing various studies in order to complete the exercise but as at the stage of the ultimate completion of the exercise die, worse by injection of poison."

Adelle was struggling as he could but seemed to be the most difficult assignment when Charles was pogoma from inside the room claiming he did not need anything more than locked themselves in a room which started pouring in fear Adelle because the act would bring serious problems later.

"We must strive to forget that life go on, otherwise you die."
"Ha! Haa! Haa! Adelle. I do not need to do anything, I need to eat a certainty I desired death, my life has no meaning anymore. "

Laughed and Adelle felt as he watched a big problem for her husband, he looked like a man confused mind.

"Charlessss! Even I am not meaning to you? "She asked her husband, he also tears yakimbubujika, knew clearly that Charles loved but was kikisumbua his brain at the same time is stress he had about five fellow doctors.

JE, what will remain? What's the fate of Charles and Adelle? Keep track next week on Monday in newspaper champion Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment