Friday 13 February 2015

I have decided to accept the Buchosa contest after getting pressure from my father, parent, older people and young people of the province. This race involve ten contenders, including Charles Tizeba who is now the MP for the province.

It was a rough match but at the end of the day, despite all efforts, we failed! Until today I understand why I could not, perhaps, who won at the polls had he knows what happened. I do not know.

Later I participated call President Jakaya Kikwete campaign around the whole country to make sure it gets landslide. It was very hard work, very iliyochosha but by the will of my party, I made it absolutely free.

What will remain? WATCH ...

was very tired, working around a long drive, I struck my body imechosha dust was extreme, there are times when I feel that the fever. Work I had given you please put publicly that ilichosha threshold.

I and my colleagues were traveling day and night without rest and if it did then is where we wanted to eat only then proceed, we did not have time to lose. We should go ahead before the president to put things right.

With this exercise difficult, I still have to do all my work requested in the newspapers, so when I got a little space I used to write my story and then sends it, so I did. Finally we came to Mbeya myself very tired, body weight being slowed because of not taking time to relax and work hard.

I remember Mbeya who accompanied my friend named David. He, too, was one of our team we yoongozana it on the campaign trail. Decided to open up and tell the truth that finally now I was exhausted excessive and did not want it anymore and nothing more than to return home.

By the time we talked to an end even he agreed with me and told me that I had decided to do good, and always desires all the best and he went further and said that because the election campaign had been suspended, there would be no problem.

Nikaapa joining politics again, I did not want to hear anything lililohusu politics as I feel useless. Tanzania to be a politician or you decide to enter you must have money in order to win. This is a big problem with the way it is in the minds of most people think money.

Because I was not willing to spend my money, I decided to leave politics if I promised to serve my country in any way since it is not necessary to be a politician in order to help the people. I wanted to be a politician so I could enter parliament with ease and get the chance to help my community which needed someone to say to order it to be heard.

Nikarejea Dar and continue with my work, I have done a tour in Mwanza, Geita, Kagera, Kigoma, Rukwa, and finally Mbeya where is was my last. Niliporejea Dar inside my head I have only one thing, to do my business. I spoke to my wife and children on the difficulty of the work I was doing and decided to abandon it, and they showed me supporting me while pole.

Sikuishia here, there was another important person to me. This is a great friend, my father, parent, he was a great catalyst me to run for parliament, his dreams were long. It really did not want to completely self contest but I was forced to do so in order to hear the voice of my father.

So after returning to Dar and relax a bit, I decided to Mwanza where I talked to my father and tell him everything about politics and that I did not want to re-enter there, I wanted to time it let me do my business.

Father was supportive as she told me that she nisapoti for everything and keep praying to God to help me with other things and not politics again. Very I thanked my father, I remember I was resting at home in Mwanza for one day only to come back in Dar es Salaam.
Certainly I did not want to waste time, I want to earn success and I need the right people to join me. Thank God gave me these people, colleagues and continue fighting, we developed new projects, new ideas and moving more.

One day as I move the car towards the School of St. Mathew, Mbagala send him my baby, I saw a large crowd, I asked myself: "Mbagala there are too many people, so people are going to have fun where? Means they come here to Diamond Jubilee? No, we must do something and they get part of the entertainment.

Mbagala has too many residents, I realized that people needed Zakhiem Mbagala entertainment venue, inside my head I felt a winner, I had already made other income to make the great hall of entertainment for people of Mbagala.

I used to plot the area, which was given by Mr. John Cheyo, I say, because he gave me a selling area for cheaper too, God bless him.

Without delay I want to work my idea so automatically I started construction of a recreation hall. When I start to build, many people were against me others wakunivunja heart that I could not get people so I would not have wasted my money free without cause.

"Eric can not get people Mbagala! That people come here? How can the people out of the city in the world to come here Mbagala? That's your idea is not good and should encourage the best your money only bank, "so I was told by some of my friends.

Allow me to speak clearly with these words on one side entered the other hand I refused, often I do nasikiliza very sound comes from my heart and believe that I did not want to turn back and I have been advised a lot of people on this, it is advisable to listen to the sound that comes from the heart your.

Your dream is your God, do not let anyone else interfere with it, listen to your heart. Personally I was disappointed but because I obeyed the voice came from inside me, I believe it was the voice of God.

All Nikapuuzia to proceed with the construction gradually finally I finished the great hall of the entertainment and call Dar Live. I recall was launched officially on the feast of Christmas, people were too many. Many were happy to get part of the entertainment, I saw my idea lilifaa and to speak: "Right as I listened What people?" I thanked God for giving me another idea of earning income.

That is where Dar Live was born and till today continues to residents of Mbagala and had received part of the entertainment and their families. While all this going on, I traveled to China for my other activities. While there, I got a call that my father was ill.
For the love I had for my father, I decided to drop everything and go back to Dar where I dwell too much to travel to Mwanza, I took him and brought him here and without delay measurements were made.

Ikagundulika that the father had been suffering from cancer of the thyroid male and a doctor who was treating at Hope Hospital went ahead and told me late and there was no way back, the next was only death.

Sikukubaliana with it and I was not prepared to see the father suffers, I decided to transport to India to try there. Father being in a state of deterioration, we traveled to succeed arrive safely. Because I shaongea with my friends, just after landing the airport we were greeted and taken singly hospital for treatment.

Father pinned and after the tests done, the doctors advised surgery and I agree with them. Surgery was done but the situation does ikutengamaa father, he continued weakening of the state became a bad end. As still another major problem appeared hospital, kidney became not working properly and the body is filled with water and then became doctors of India and they told me the possibility of recovery dad was limited. Wakanishauri and tell me go home dad while he was still breathing.

Brethren, I cried that day too and because I did not want my father to witness my tears, I felt the tears I get up and into the bathroom where I cried then wash face and when I finished I returned. It was a very complicated picture accept that there is a father's day he died.

Procedures zikafanyika and finally we went home to Tanzania as my heart pain and I did not want to tell anyone about what I heard and described by doctors. I decided to make it my secret heart. I continued to pray to God to act miracle then, that was my job.

After reaching the airport, we were greeted and we headed straight back Hope Hospital, where the father was received and admitted he continued using drugs we were given in India. Indeed, I hurt all I concentrate on my father lying in bed, he fed sometimes forced to lay oxygen to help him breathe. Lastly father he lost consciousness, he became a man of deluded, ignorant of anything going on around the world.

This picture makes me until today I poikumbuka decides not tolerate and I find a man to tears. It is a truism, I did not want to testify father and my best friend was the ghost but it was the truth and not ukupingika, we leave God to act courteously yake.Je work, what will remain?

No comments:

Post a Comment