Friday 13 February 2015

Kept explaining the history of my life. Nimeshaeleza how I try to enter into politics to contest my constituency underwent Buchosa but I've failed plot to appear in controversial circumstances.

I also explained how my dad parent, elder James Bukumbi began bites. Expressed how I am constrained him to India for treatment but the world was the same as free labor.
Finally, my father, my teacher, my friend and my man around, he died after much suffering ailments. We went kumpumzisha in his house forever.

States also how my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl in hospital negligence of nurses Agkhani but you want to cause a big disaster for my wife.
States also how nlivyomsafirisha my mother to be treated in India and the difference between medical services to Tanzania and others countries.

What next? Continue ...

Brothers, after the treatment of my mother parent, we made all the processes and discharged from the hospital to return home while being completely healed and his health had improved, and I thank God for His goodness toward me me and the woman I love in the world.

I returned in Dar es Salaam and found work yet was reinstituted under the heading I had I chosen, I was very happy with them also were glad to see me again, still challenges were continuously growing. It has sought reunion and we started to work, we do several sessions, we think we do to sell more than others and that was the approach of our work, providing greater competition to move forward.

Allow me to convey this example: Soldiers who enter guerrilla war, their goal becomes only one victory must be obtained. Even if they die and remain both had to go ahead in order to fulfill their agenda, so I worked with my team. Despite all the difficulties we were going through, we still continue to fight moving God being on our side.

Many people hate me because of my work, there are times when I did not know who would be a true friend and who would be enemies. There are times when you may be holding a newspaper and discover that the person who stated he was your friend because they worked those were people who were under me who's always had a major role to ensure the magazine goes on the street I do not know anything.
Many times I have met my print street and read as happens to other people. Brethren, this is the reality for very nawaamini workforce who are under me.

Threats that many people are still too much, most of them threatened kuniroga and sometimes kill me without knowing that our work performed by people with sane again reliable and did not have the privilege of any kind.

Brothers, so it was, it turned business using the most intelligent, but it was necessary to go. I was supposed to fulfill my responsibilities in my family, my children and relatives as I got the chance with the people of my constituency of Buchosa place where there is not exactly I Shigongo I was born. I did all I could to help the little that God has given to me.

I received many calls people need different charities and I could I help them. Given the difficulty of my work, I asked God to give me wise and humble people of all ages from being an obstacle, the biggest name to people Unione limited autonomy similar to others I lived a different life and how I am to please others.
I had decided to hide my real life, I sacrifice some inielewe social order, it is true I am a man commit sin as others but I strive to learn so much and did not obey God with too many tests I have experienced.

Brethren, as I said in the beginning that a big name limited autonomy, I have had too many temptations, but always I have been praying to God for help kuviepuka to be an example to the community of people all around me.

I remember they had to live back (double life) today, tomorrow identity as before. I can tell you one thing I lolikumbuka until now that made me nijitambue that now I had been and I was a mirror of society.

One day, one mother was home to me having a son aged seven years as a errs, he knocked on the gate and opened, he introduced himself and ask to meet with me.
Nikafuatwa to be informed that, and I agreed to meet with the woman, even though I knew I did not remember if we ever meet there part. Nilimsalimia and welcome to come in, he and his son were accompanied me to the living room and we all sat down.

Only after talking two or three, a mother who had introduced his son by the name of Israel Mnyitafu, his father was an officer of the TRA and was there for only one reason, his son wanted to see me after he had been following my work in print and the like.

Hakukomea there, he went further by saying that Israel said that the day he grows in his life he wants to become like me.
Personally I was shocked, a little child as he grows Israel wanted to be like me Shigongo? Was the question surrounding inside my head for several seconds. Hapohapo realized yet I was growing up, I was given the value of self-awareness.

We continued to talk a lot about life, my eyes always yakimwangalia Israeli child his age and how he wanted to be as I was growing up. Heart I swear more flexibility to continue to be an example to others watching my life.

Although Israel was a small child, but I believe that what I could understand and follow advisor so I started to give him a little advice to the end they died and left.
Because the child Israel, I swear that I did nothing wrong, in order to continue to be an example, the heart I wonder one day the child was growing up and because she is following very my life heard that "Shigongo is corrupt?" Or have done anything wrong, he will suffer much?

Brethren, let me say clearly that the advent of this child in my life had a great sense. Israel represented too many children in Tanzania.

Decided to completely change my approach to life, I chose something lisingeleta trouble with this child who wanted him grow up to be like me. Kept it for me and my business, office, home and church, it is the life I have chosen. I did not want to be a bad example for Israel and others. Me be clear that there are too many people here have never been to me and where they met with me in my activities, many are wondering, not that najificha of course not! I chose to live life.

But despite all this I am a man, alone without God, I could not so I asked him to help me more and more earnestly to fulfill that which is good and that the best model for the whole community inayonizunguka.

No comments:

Post a Comment