Thursday 26 February 2015

Nipples AZIRAI IN coffin.............

In this article Johari has opened a lot, read it;

 Reporter: Why do often like to mingle with fellow mastaa?

Johari: Know'm a firm which time I need to be there, and if you belong, najumuika with colleagues when necessary pa as at funerals.

 Author: Since you are logged into the film industry there mastaa who often put them clear their partners but you it happened is what?

Johari: You know by now is like a sister to mastaa, keep them clear act of lovers, many have their brains are not fully mature, but najitambua and I understand the minds of men, it introduces today tomorrow kakukimbia will be introducing many?

Reporter: Why there are rumors that Ray was nasty when prohibition naming many know is your partner?

Johari: I do not discuss anything about Ray because everyone has his life and why anikataze?

Reporter: There are many men out there like here now but are afraid knowing that mastaa unable betrothal to ordinary people, you lizungumziaje it?

Johari: No! First by my side I need to marry a common man who can cared about me and know my value and not the kujibweteka, kuchakarika know and I do not choose, just harmony.

Author: Mastaa most do not work often rely on special film that does ziwasaidii, you lizungumziaje it?

Johari: That even though I very linaniumiza that many female mastaa not send, a large percentage are dependent on men, but I can see it better for you to be satisfied with one of your fellow than one thousand.

Author: Often seen in the theater, why?

Johari: Great is work and lack of time, I do not want to compromise such places.

Reporter: Do you have any bifu and Chuchu Hans?

Johari: MMH! I am not, I do not want to speak it, sorry.

Author: Time is on to close many mastaa have children, how do you wait?

Johari: I do not like anyone who does not mount a child, for my part I must look good father whom I bore.

Author: These thank you Johari.

Johari: Welcome tena.Nilioga, I changed clothes, and I got to the place to get one hot, one cold so long chasing back to sleep. Then I went to stay is in one pub is near the National Housing Office Ubungo, they called CCM. Too wide a lay service vehicles.
It lay just came one sister and my neighbor sitting on a chair while greet.
"What?" KEEP OWN ...

"Poa adult?"
"Mi widely grown. I can connect with you here? "He told me the sister who is black casual appearance, thin as a hair timtim ...
"Did I hear you are told there are Marines at Primary School Ubungo National Housing?" He asked the sister as she moves the seat forward.

"Who are you?"
"My name Salama. Live there before. "
"Did you hear it?" I asked.
"There's my friend called Hope, heard you told by an elder or so."
"It is true I was told," I replied.

"There are very unfriendly, the mango is not very good, but because there is a neighborhood school," said Salama looking at me for a little attention.
"There is a neighborhood school or at school?" I asked.
"It's neighbor, when not at school itself."

We talked a lot and Peace, but in all I was surprised to hear Safe saying mi anifahamu better when I know I did not remember.
But at the end of it all, Salama died going had to wash her son and I stood up to leave.

My course was and just stop Circle of Arts who is famous for Ubungo sites and Sinza probably a large part of Kinondoni.
When nashuka towards Shekilango Road, I was on the road no one man nakaribia vice called me by name, I turned and said unto me:
"Come and have patience with here At the gates I come now."

I did not I know but I also knew that he was knew now he would tell me what it was back in probably wear shoes because there At the gates when he was wearing slippers.
At the gates I went up there to wait. I stood there for about ten minutes the man does not have arisen. But there he stood there as symbols of shoes, like the soles or slippers. I wanted to leave, but suddenly there came a daughter who could kumkadiria as has sixteen years. Alinisogelea and asked:

"Let's told anyone requiring At the gates stood here, right?"
I responded is true. He went on to say:
"It really came here At the gates did not find the person you yaembiwa neither indicative of the presence of more than seeing someone slippers marks where the unknown is the man to call or not."
"It's true," I continue to give an answer to only shortcut.
"Now you think the person who called you is in here inside?"
"I do not know," I said as I left my.

"The mind worked overtime, thinking about the situation. I mean starting to be told that in a tree near the school there are Marines to talk to Safe and later called the man do not even know.

I went to meet my applause. It is Joseph and Paul. Richard and Erick them I left them Sinza areas. I yearned kuwasimulia wonderful tragedy that has begun kuninyemelea by far but I said we nijiridhishe first.

For that we drink while we agree that six o'clock at night will disperse. But the accounts of it, scattering us was stagnant Bajaj Legho must take and pass through to Ubungo which is currently reserved for pitch. And we already been on a tree they leave me there.

It is Joseph who began to stand while he sends glasses mouth to finish his beer, Paul and he stood up and I simama.Sikuwa with the idea of ​​the water in a tree or on orange tree not mind ilishachangamshwa and alcohol!
Bajaj ilitubeba according to the centers, began to enter Paul as his center of decline is Kimara Korogwe, followed Joseph, he his station is Kimara Gunpowder I follow Mwembeni I center on the water.

The driver was burned oil, brake first and take it down to me. Joseph also went down, and he played a little music that was blaring from inside the Bajaj So then he went in and I started to leave.
When I leave, my heart says: "human beings are very strange things. Wherein ooh! Mwembeni comprehensive schools Marines! Now me and waterways where to where? "

When I say that I was passing in front of the school's middle so I happen to side with the parking of vehicles. Suddenly in front of me was a woman who seemed to come wearing the discharge.

All he was near me, I'll smell very fragrant. Ikakumbuka mental notes address that, Marines are very fragrant spices. I started as kuogopa.Nilijikaza but body began excitement blood, hair zikasimama, I felt the cold of fear. When we met, he was forced to pass left me even though I yes I was in the same direction.
"How are you?" I greeted him.

Instead of him to respond to my greeting, he hiss One msonyo provides a very high voice. stagnant body die not numb, I feel I can not walk. I stood I turned back, I saw, but I saw an old man coming back to me in the sense that we were accompanied.
"Hail old?"
"Fantastic, hello?"

"Hi. Umepishana one woman said, right now? "I asked the old man.
"No, time, or this very moment?"
"Now only. Ie when nakusalimia if he would be between you and me. "
"No, I have not seen."

"Okay. Did not you hear the smell of pafyumu? "
"No, I hear."
"Ed! I'm here I feel like I am blowing. "
For answers to the old man and the environment that I walk very fast and downward slope to go home. I arrived as natetemeka, strong body is finished, but I tried the contraction of my wife to not discover the difference.
I met the living room watching episodes of hooked mbalimbBaada the statement, Peace lilimsaka Chuchu through his mobile phone and asked him where he admitted the incident.

Here: "That I can not explain about the film because it was a risk index and do not even know my mother saw it happens for real.

"But to me that's fifty was needing it, nilale as truly dead and you can not believe lilichimbwa to the tomb of the truth. I consumed not less than once. My breath disconnected as I pomWakati Chuchu 'rose', the artist who played the role of mwanakwaya he was still under lying flat he is not conscious of what was going on. "One colleague had summoned the pastor of that church who was nearby for intercession, though the pastor of the film he was an artist Jimy fufu, "said the source.

QUESTIONS THE EVENT
Some artists began to wonder what caused that situation because it seemed like there are evil spirits who want to assassinations.

"Others asked if anyone has items like amulets or vaccine superstitious things, seem no. But the questions were very much, "said chanzo.sikia son crying." Ali of on TV.Chanzo kikazidi claim that all the surprises that occurred there, 'body' of Chuchu been poured out on the Church of the Sabbath, Mbezi, Dar where mourners as they passed by, His daughter, Farha (9) had tears prompted him Chuchu ajikute expire suddenly!

AMALIZA south, I can not wake up
Stated that it was time the piece was finished with her daughter goes right to see his mother in the coffin, Chuchu not awakened to proceed with other pieces which condemned them adults inspecting and discover the unconscious.

"People started delirious, others knew he lost life. But the great God Chuchu he recovered and found his son still crying for power. I had other artists intervene reassuring, "kiliseChuchu had experienced such a situation recently as" locations "to perform this movie sites Mbezi Kimara in Dar es Salaam where tandem with him, other artist who has played the role of mwanakwaya he was unconscious when a piece that kikirekodiwa .

PROBLEM realism, NERVOUSNESS
One source from within the group of artists who played the film says that, Chuchu was hit with it due to concerns with the courage to Himself scaled.

"First, he shows concern Chuchu drama to introduce the same piece he is in the coffin he had died of a disease like mad made from stress after being raped.

"Worse, the director and he said it should be lying in a coffin Lay wool to plug holes in the nose as dead imposed," said chanzo.Kwa chanzo.ma according to psychological questions for performing, after the artist drama film about violence any bloodshed, will pass, death or anything that is painful for humanity must aombewe and religious leaders to put the same spirit perform.

Psychologists say that the artist playing the role of such a hivihihivi kujiacha risks over time it became infected and the acting is his daily life. That is why some artists worldwide film lives and they would be playing the same film.









No comments:

Post a Comment