Friday 13 February 2015

This is not a story, it's crazy at all which appeared to me in my life. Nayasimulia to give impetus to a man frustrated and lose the strength to continue. Nimeshaeleza how I vyoshawishiwa to our village elders to me to contest parliamentary constituency Buchosa. Though myself I was ready, I had to accept. Same period, my wife gave birth to a beautiful child Vene, Baraka.
What continued? follow
birth of Barack reinforced joy in our family and also the sense of increased responsibilities more. Before his birth, I longed baby girl and so my wife, but God had seen well give us back another male child and do we have a number of three young children; Andrew, Samuel and now a blessing.
My wife's situation was not bad, so the baby, as I errs only the next day we left the hospital to home for us Kijitonyama where Barak was received with joy and life went on. Two weeks later, I left to return to the battlefield, seeking votes for the citizens of the State of Buchosa that I decided to seek the opportunity to represent them as their MP in the Parliament of the United Republic of Tanzania.
Iliniuma leave Baraka at least that much but I have to do, the problems of the people of my constituency who was convinced they had forgotten, I decided to accord priority to come back in the region as all the blessings of wife, mother and I went through is also home to us Mwanza to give an old report Barak's birth but also that I had I turn again in the region.
"Go, my son, you will only succeed, citizens wanting to serve!" So said my father.

Father has loved me to be a politician, the election of five years before he was very pressing me to contest but did not do so, I remember we were quite unable to understand each other because of this, this trip kulimfurahisha accept me too, I think he did not understand the difficulty of the work itself to seek votes.
Campaigns were passed here and there to meet party leaders identify and various groups such as women, youth, disabled and so on. Around I kopita people seemed kunifahamu, even partial inner villages should be recognized there was a man by the name, I can say without fear that they were very happy to see me.

Work that I made at the private clinic was many years before initiating a remote Bupandwamhela, Division of Nyehunge, called Shigongo Shang'wa Seba, from the tribe of pushing words meaning 'Divine Mercy', yet ilikumbukwa and many citizens of the State of Buchosa.

Let niielezee bit clinic this, I introduced it in 1995, under the Church of the Christian Revival Church, but later I quarreled with them so I continued to run the same trafficked, all inspectors from the district Sengerema came, the people who love me and who my clinic saved their lives, fled to come tell me "Close, close again, investigators have come!"

When I knew it was a private hospital, to pay but later I found myself almost everyone had been my brother, as you know we Sukuma we are, your friends are your brother, so people almost all became my friends and for my friends, they were brothers and they were their relatives, the network of relatives became widespread, almost everyone Buchosa became my brother, regardless of ethnicity.
I was not able to bring him home sick person because she has no money, my heart was not able to tell a woman with a small child who is suffering from pneumonia leave to go home when her child is a tent with difficulty. I found myself next time I open a dispensary morning and evening fast as I put any money but I treat until exhaustion.

My hospital was changed to be like the government, revenues drop completely, something lililonilazimu I start to imagine finding another way to reach the peak of success. Get rich or get financial success using people's diseases, it was not my choice. Later I left to go to Mwanza, where things yalipogoma I move forward to Dar es Salaam, I left my sister Lydia and an old man retired, Dr. Bigambo continue to help people. Things yalipozidi impairment, Lydia and he left Dar es Salaam follow me.

What I want to say here is that there are times in life can seem like you are working for free, my brothers, there is no work for free, all you're doing as long as you are helping people tend stays in their memory to die a good investment is always an investment in the lives of people.
Citizens of Buchosa heard I was I'm running for parliament, they have been flocking to support by reason of the reputation I had which was caused by the memory of what my clinic made on their lives. During the official campaign was called, that is passed on various villages to talk to citizens requesting votes at meetings, hundreds of people turned out to listen to us.
We were ten candidates in the polls had, for approval by the Chama Cha Mapinduzi contest compete with candidates of other parties, including Chadema that his candidacy was Kaswahili Martin, a young Tanzanian, host of Buchosa who lives in England for many years.

I can not remember all the candidates by name, but the few I owakumbuka is dr. Charles Tizeba, Joa Kasika, Dickens subjugated, heating and many others.
All candidates were scholars who have one to three degrees, except myself is I was seventh grade. The first day we went to a meeting of the campaign, I saw my fellow candidates and hear about their levels of education, I feel wretched, little nijitoe but I heard a voice saying to me in his heart: "What are their degrees? You're a good man, you have a heart of compassion and you know the problems of citizens, fight them! "

Actually, I decided to move forward, all they stood, they said: "My name some, I have degrees ...." In front of people, many of whom they had come to the secondary and what they want is someone who know their problems, who came to seek representation from them in order to advocate, not seeking ministerial or enrich themselves.

"Bise edigrii jake shi? Tulitogwa Join the kutwambilija, ete degrees. "(We degrees of what master? We want the MP to help us, not degrees!" Were heard teenagers speaking, even the person whom I transplant among the people to tell me what people were saying what he said, people were not happy with the pride of How many degrees one had them but they want someone to help remove their problems as education, health, water, roads and more.

When it was my turn to enter the pitch to speak to citizens, first I was greeted with a greeting of "La seven colleagues hello?" Most people answered "Hatujamboooo!" I understand that many people who were at the rallies were not intellectuals, to lecture me, I focus on the unity and solidarity to have Buchosa so that we can together remove our problems.
My history I powaelezea life, I origin until I was, locals were seen is a fellow, I know what the problem is, I looked better than all my fellow candidates, including Dr. Tizeba which time they had swagger that the President of the Union, a great friend, had sent him come running.

I had great strength, my name likasambaa faster, of course I changed and that hero, people were glad to see me, sometimes kunishangilia I spoke although they were detained, candidates colleagues began it hateth, all were united and have one thing against me.
I became alone in this campaign, I do not even someone to talk to, I totally excluded. That does ikunivunja heart, I kept moving forward, village to village, all of us traveled together and addressed at meetings by course, under the supervision of party leadership Sengerema District.

Sitaisahau day that rumors of break me heart began circulated against me, that I have never been there Mgusu tramp, I was doing business albino organs and therefore I had no money. Only a political approach kumnyong'onyeza your opponent, I know these things.

As a village that I remember him a name, I called the man who was distribute them these things, it has ever been my man close, my friend Joa Kasika, who because of politics we had turned hostile to explain is why he was speaking a lie on me, he shouted to start speak with a loud voice he insulted.

Anger ikanipanda, body and boiling, and swollen and because Joa is a man of small body and I am a piece of someone, I wished suddenly nimnyanyue superficial and kumpigiza down, but the sound ikaniambia in me: "Eric control, you now you are looking for inspiration, learn to be a patient, this is a test, do not do to fulfill their goal! "

Nikaelewa what they want, kunichanganya mind to nipoteze direction. Already had already been other candidates and remove Joa, a guy who we come from the same village at Mount was born. Nikavuta patient and taking it all happened as a catalyst to move towards victory.

It was a tough campaign, such as the presidential contest, our ears were very many in Buchosa drawn because I was I'm running. Politics is a tough job, I never understand before, we did campaign with the day, but at night we went about from house to house to talk to people to convince them give us a vote, there was no time to sleep nor rest, I got time to sleep there zikuzidi two hours and I told entirely in-laws me Imelda , or mother Edna, the wife of my brother whom I reached his house aniamshe time to leave you arrive.

A few days before the election, my friends from different parts of Tanzania, including artists Ray, JB and late Kanumba arrived in the region to help me to campaign, people were glad when they see them and they explained the importance of choosing me for the way we live and well in Dar es Salaam, that I could to be a good representative, they received well and promised to give me lots.

One day before the election, I was completely exhausted, I do not have the strength to continue, kilichonipata do not know to this day I remember is that I had to sleep I want to sleep alone! That day was the day more important than all the others, especially in terms of organize how to control rigging, I find the situation I was in I went to bed early and leave everything into the hands of my team, many of them do not know well the State of Buchosa, error I regret to this day.

The work of distributing agents had delayed until the following day the day of the election, some of my agents had not arrived at the stations off when lots continuously beaten.
Happened on the trail until I became the winner of the second, his answers have not, the only person who can explain well how was I unable to vote 2000 alone, it is the person who won the polls had finally become an MP of the State of Buchosa; Min. Charles Tizeba.

People were crying too, I can not even explain, my failure kuliwaumiza many people, including my family and myself. Happened in that election is what made nichukie politics although it is very important in my life, I want to again become a politician, not that I despair, of course not, I'm not a burnout, but things are done in elections politicians can not do anymore, is the best should I trade with me activist defending minority rights.

Not necessarily be a politician to help people, Mother Theresa of Calcutta, was a monk, not a politician but he saved the lives of many poor Indians, that is why he is remembered to this day, I asked you want to be? I'd say I want to be like Jesus, Mother Theresa and others of the same kind who were not politicians but left a world.
What will remain? Keep track next week on Monday at Friday's newspaper headed.

No comments:

Post a Comment