Friday 13 February 2015

Without knowing she passed away where she found herself stomped omtoboa thorn was wrong to make him feel pain. Alichechemea from the thorns which showed were planted on the border of the field and get on the road.

He sat down to give a thorn that was very Entering the leg with great courage while the fork teeth atokwe presented and make a lot of blood. Had divided his shirt and tied it on the wound to reduce blood escape in bulk.

He used a piece of wood has are using as a weapon, as a tool to help visiting from having leg pain. Alijikongoja towards people's homes while soldiers asked God not to happen because they muokota smooth as dead in the water. After a short course of trouble came on the side and two houses with straw roofs.

Every step he yojitahidi call to enter the area it worsened, leg pain intensified been very intense and fail to make the walk. But he tried to enter the area of the house so that he might be hard pressed to service. Dizziness was the agent due to hunger, fatigue and pain in the leg he fell down and lost consciousness.

                                                                      ***
Ambe was poshtuka found himself lying on a hammock in a room with dim light. As he wondered at where he heard the sound of people knocking on the house.
"Soon," a voice from inside mule invited.
"Hail grandfather."

"Royalties, help them do my grandchildren?"
"We ask, you have not seen the man's clothing prisoners passing this area?"
Statements that ilimshtua Ambe, who was still laying in the hammock and knowing he has after not giving up the search for the soldiers and decided to enter the villages near the prison looking for. The passer heart race and know he has necessarily grandfather would say the fact that it is in.
"Would say! Ametoroka mind? "

"Yesterday afternoon."
"Now from today's yesterday afternoon and come looking for here? Do not you see it is negligence, yesterday all you have to? "
"Elder, we come to question tell us you saw it or not," the voice of the jailer was severe.
"It's not my job to look at people who pass the village, I see."

Ambe did not believe the answers to a host of homes that refusal has not seen, he wondered why he did not tell them the truth. He kept asking God amwepushe and overwhelming that heavy that he believed if he fell into the hands of an instrument of dollars then his name will remain in people's mouths history.
After a while his host came back inside and draw on the bed he was lying.
"Kijana..kijana."

"Well, Grandpa," Ambe he responded without knowing how old host has at least heard Reverend grandfather and prison guards.
"Umeamka?"
"Yes, Grandpa."
"It's really looking for you?"

"Yes, grandfather," Ambe was afraid to deceive.
"I can not help you any further condemn you first and then talk, well I can not getting you back to prison if you come here your life you will know yourself."
"Thank you, Grandpa, but I feel I have so many misfortunes, every new day for me imeandamwa and misfortune, injustice, oppression so vilivyotawala my life. I am convinced I could not even hang arrested without fault, "Ambe said bitterly.

"It shows you a lot in your heart is yaliyonisukuma bear responsibility for sheltering troops to inherit anything will be able to help me."
"Elder is a long story I ask if there is food give me first because I'm hungry as sore."
"Porridge exists already'll give you right now, stay awake."

Ambe got up and sat on the bed, surprised her her leg had no pain at all. Tread was afraid but his host told him:
"Just do not be afraid to tread upon I have set you have given poison pills into okanyaga thorn."
"I appreciate my old man."

"Because you wanted and soldiers are still these areas, do not go out, from you shall be only at night."
"Well grandfather."
Elder went out and returned with a bowl of porridge sprinkled with tamarind, due to being hungry all the porridge attacked. His host adult who looked over seventy years he left to take rest and he continued with his work.
                                                              ***
Summer Ambe night after waking up, his host who was known by the name of Yamungu wanted to know what kilichomsibu boy to escape the prison and cause massive search every corner. It was after getting dinner.

"Would say! My grandson, pass me the story and tragedy made you to be in this situation at least shows how you have pain in your heart. "
"First of yaliyonisibu say I must precede my sincere thanks to you my elder and give me treatment kuniokota also be able to hide that I carried with soldiers. If you took me to the soldiers I killed with my non fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment